HeySafety provides all-around experience for people looking to find and order perfect home security systems to keep their home and belongings safe. We are proud of the fact that we’re helping more Americans every day to keep thugs away from their homes. We do that through our well-researched and up to date reviews of home security systems.
But producing these researched articles and keeping them on the site is expensive. In order to afford the costs of writing articles and running the site, we get partnered with home security companies in the US. It’s a win-win situation for both the users and ourselves. Users get the kind of recommendation they are looking for and we get a small commission for doing so. That being said, the user won’t be charged a single penny extra just because they get referred by us. The expenses for affiliate payments are taken care of by the related company and not a single cent will get billed to you. In fact, we might even be able to offer some discounts by partnering with certain companies. The affiliate income that we earn from these companies will be used for content updations and editorial content generation.
For better transparency, here is more about our relationship with companies:
- HeySafety is partnered with some of the prominent alarm companies in cost-per-click and cost-per-action models. When you order a security service installation after clicking on any of our affiliate links or by contacting them through the phone number that we provide, the company will track the performance of the link and will do the affiliate payments to us depending on the number of conversions.
- If a service installation request is later canceled or refunded, no affiliate payments will be made to us. That proves that we have no incentives to promote a sub-par CCTV company.
- We don’t receive any payments from companies just for writing their review or for featuring them.
In order to distance our monetary interests from editorial content, we have implemented the following measures:
- All system reviews are generated through hours-long research using available online resources and customer interactions. For more information on how we’re ranking security companies, you may visit our ranking methodology page.
- Editorial contents are written without any monetary targets and is written as it is. We even try to avoid mentioning a different company while reviewing another company. We say the facts as it is and compare it with industry averages.
- Communications or our partnerships with home security companies are not in a position of influencing the reviews written about them. Though, we may contact company representatives for correcting factual errors or to enquire new details about them.
If you have any doubts regarding our advertisement policies, please contact us.